Your first visit to Michigan Foot & Ankle Specialists establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There’s also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- New Patient Welcome
- MFAS New Patient Forms
- MFAS Credit and Payment Form
- MFAS HIPAA Acknowledgment Consent
- Consent to Treatment of Minor Form
- PAD Exam for Patients over the age of 50
- Patient Pharmacy Information Form
- Notice of Privacy
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
For Your First Visit
- Arrive 15 Minutes Early
- Bring a valid ID and insurance card
- List of current medications
- We will also need to document your medical and surgical history, relevant records, ect.
- Call to verify insurance provider eligibility.
- Credit Card
- American Express
GET IN TOUCH
7243 Chase Rd.
Dearborn, MI 48126
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Web Design by CP Solutions. Marketed by VMD Services.